All non-Ghanaian applicants are advised to apply as follows:
- Make a payment of $ 100.00 (One Hundred US Dollars) for the UDS E-Voucher at any Ecobank branch throughout your country.
- The E-Voucher contains the Pin, and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.uds.edu.gh/online.php soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their passport size photographs and certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITted
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Print out application summary, attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (Three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic).
- The application documents as specified in (vii) above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Before or by May 31, 2012.
Deadline for application
Closing date for applications is May 31, 2012. Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after this date (May 31, 2012)..
If there is any difficulty or need for additional information call the following number (during office hours):
Tel: 03720-93382 (+233-03720-93382)
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or/and Academic Affairs Unit