UNIVERSITY FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
WORKS AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position of SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Be a member of a recognized professional body and hold a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Have a minimum of eight years post-qualification experience
- Have a minimum of six years experience as Electrical Engineer in a reputable practicing office
- Have handled various complex and live projects to completion.
To work in the planning and maintenance units of the Work and Physical Development Department of the University. The Works and Physical Development Department is responsible for the following;
- Development and maintenance of the Physical and infrastructural work of the University.
- Operations of the Estates Unit, the Security Unit and other municipal services of the University.
- Handles matters on contracts involving the Physical or infrastructural development of the University.
- It provides services such as sanitation, telecommunication and water supply to the University Community.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are requested to submit:
- An application letter
- Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses of three (3) Referees
- A completed Senior member application form (1B) to be downloaded from the University’s website www.uds.edu.gh or obtained at the Central Administration, Tamale.