How to apply for a Masters degree programme at The University for Development Studies
Applicants for Master's degree programmes are required to have met the following requirements in order to be considered:Admission Requirements into Masters Programmes
Application deadlineThe online application form and all the supporting documents must be submitted before or by April 30, 2012..
Mode of Application
Application forms for admission to graduate programmes available online at www.uds.edu.gh from Wednesday, February 15, 2012.
The system of application in the University for Development Studies is purely based on an ONLINE Admission System.
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2012/2013 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UDS online application form.
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2012/2013 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UDS online application portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 130.00 (One Hundred and Thirty Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank(ADB), and Ecobank branches throughout the country.
- The E-Voucher contains the Pin, and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.uds.edu.gh/online.php soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their passport size photographs and certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITted
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (Three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic).
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see vii). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- The application documents as specified in (vii) above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350,
The online application and the supporting documents must reach the Academic Affairs Unit within the deadlines. Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please refer to the Prospectus (PDF) or For further enquiries, contact UDS Graduate School on the following telephone numbers: +2333720-22080, +233244789809, +2333720-93382,
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com during office hours.